A THROTTLE ADVENTURE AROUND HANOI (Daily)
Tour code: GMT- 04
Duration : 1 day
Route : Ha Noi - Chem - Tay Phuong pagoda - Thay Pagoda - Bamboo's craft village - woodcarvers village - Flower farm - Ha Noi
Distance : 63 km by bike and 27km by bus
Itinerary in details:
- 7:30 Picking up at your hotel. Warming up and checking bikes.
- 8:00 Escape from the city, ride on the bike of Red River. The first stop-over is Chem Communal House where delicated to the Chem Saint is considered one of the most ancient communal houses in Vietnam.
- A short break at Trung Chau Temple. Then ride through country land, among rice fields on both sides.
- Visit Tay Phuong Pagoda where is famous for statues of 18 Arhats and other 80 statues.
- 11:30 Have lunch and relax.
- 13:00 Visit Thay Pagoda, built in Ly Nhan Tong Dynasty (1072 - 1127), resided by the monk Tu Dao Hanh. This was the Home of the art of water puppet. The pagoda has a large relic complex of high artistic and architecture values with wonderful landscape.
- Ride back to Hanoi by another way. On the way, we stop to visit Son Dong, village of the woodcarving.
- Arrive in Hanoi, tour ends at your hotel.
PRICE: USD 55/ PAX
Tour cost includes :
- Lunch, water and snack
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Bicycle as indicated in the program, bus supported.
Tour cost excludes :
- Personal insurance.
- Drinks, souvenir, laundry, emergency transfer, telephone...
What to bring:
- Sun-glasses, sun cream, raincoat,. ..