CRAFT VILLAGES AT HANOI SURROUNDING (Daily)
Tour code: GMT- 02
Duration : 1 day
Route : Ha Noi - Silk Village - Conical hat village - Bird's case village - Dau pagoda - Larque village - Ha Noi
Distance : 60 km by bike and 27 km by bus
Itinerary in details:
- 7:30 Picking up at your hotel.
- 8:00 Leave Hanoi for Ha Dong town by car, visit Van Phuc, the most famous silk village of Vietnam. Continue by car to Day River
- Warming up and checking your bike. Drive along the dike of Day River. Arrive at Chuong (conical hat) village, visit a local market, Bell, floating bridge, and a family making Conical Hat - an object connects closely to Ao dai.
- Not very far from Chuong Village is Vac Village, where they make paper fan and Bamboo bird case.
- Continue our trip. One of the highlight of the trip is Uoc Le Village's gate, one of the most beautiful village's gate in Vietnam.
- 11:30 Have lunch in local house.
- Leave Uoc Le Village, drive along a small lane with rice field on both sides.
- Visit Dau Pagoda which has about 2000 historical years.Through several times of restoration, now still keeps the original architecture and specially, there’re 2 real corpse statues of 2 monks, special culture heritage in Dau Pagoda.
- 15:15 Visit Ha Thai Lacquer Village.
- 16:00 Finish biking, get on car back to Hanoi, tour ends at city center.
PRICE: USD 55/PAX
Tour cost includes :
- Lunch, water and snack
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Mountain bike as indicated in the program, supported car
Tour cost excludes :
- Personal insurance.
- Drinks, souvenir, laundry, emergency transfer, telephone...
What to bring:
- Sun-glasses, sun cream, raincoat, ...